Wednesday, June 26, 2013

What is art to you and why?

Art is a complex concept in my life. I've never understood it, art pieces have never given me butterflies, or any extraordinary feelings like that. My interest in art has never been sparked until now. I feel that I've never given art a fair chance because it doesn't come natural to me in any way shape or form. I am more motivated and interested in art now that I have a reason to make an effort to speak with artists, attend art events, and engage in discussions with my peers about art.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you, you know what ? sometimes when I was asking any artist about the meaning of complex picture or painting he will gave strange meaning which in my opinion doesn't have any relation with the picture or the painting

    ReplyDelete